Eldritch is on the trail of the mysterious girl. A meeting with Rafferty leads to a dangerous encounter…
Good writing, characters with personality and something more than wham!, bam! and explosions. Which means 97% of the population will not get it. Fortunately, a large part of the remaining 3% tend to tread the areas of the ‘verse many of us do, are aware of the work those involved in “Eldritch” have done and will get it. So, hopefully that means we will be seeing much more of “Eldritch.” And while “Eldritch” may have to toss in a bit more fisticuffs, gunplay or old-fashioned swords, crosses and stakes, here’s hoping it keeps the cerebral angle this first part has shown.
Part One of Eldritch – Apocalypse Then
Meet John Eldritch, London’s Night Hunter; a man whose destiny is to defend the night against the Dark.
Might want to watch full-screen, as most of this takes place at night and is therefore a little dark
Part One of a new mini-series, written by Macwemyss from an original idea by Killian.
Credits for Part One:-
Killian and Macwemyss
Chris Ollis (Moddingstorm)